The Petite-Cascapedia Regional Park does not issue any refund or credit for any purchase of goods or services. All purchases are valid for the season in which they were purchased.
If for a medical reason you wish to make a request for reimbursement, complete the form below, making sure to complete all the fields and to attach supporting medical evidence so that we can assess your request.
If the ski resort or the tube slides were to close due to weather conditions, a credit valid for the current season will be offered to you based on the prorated opening hours.
Rental shop policy
You have up to 3 days (72 hours) before the first day of intended use to request a refund on the rental of equipment. Once the 3-day deadline has passed, you will be able to receive a gift card credit applicable to the purchase of ski tickets, ski/snowboarding lessons, equipment rental and certain activities. A fee of $ 25 per transaction and taxes will be applied. No additional credit will be applied. For any refund or cancellation request within 3 days, please complete the form below.
Snow school policy
- It is highly recommended to make a reservation to ensure availability for ski lessons. Reservations can be made by calling 418-392-5134 #251 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Lessons must be paid in full at the time of booking.
Cancellation or Modification Terms
- To make changes or cancel a lesson, please contact us at 418-392-5134 #251.
- To receive a full refund, submit your modification request at least 24 hours prior. A $40 administrative fee will be charged for requests made after this deadline.
- Please note that no credits or refunds will be issued for lessons that have already started, late arrivals, early departures, or absences.
- If you wish to cancel a series of lessons, the discount applicable to bundled hour lessons will not be honored.
- Please allow up to 30 days for your refund request to be processed.
To reschedule a lesson or change your registered level, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance. Our team will be happy to assist you in finding the most suitable solution for your needs.
Other Terms and Conditions
- In the event that the resort cannot provide a reserved lesson on the scheduled date (due to extreme weather conditions or insufficient enrollment, for example), the ski school will fulfill its commitment by rescheduling the lesson at a mutually agreed upon time. In this specific situation, one of our team members will personally reach out to you to explain the process.
- Please note that the reservation policy is subject to change. We encourage you to regularly check for updates.
For any additional inquiries, please complete the form below.